Ashdale Close, Huntington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Rear Garden
- SORRY NO PETS OR SMOKERS
- MAIN APPLICANT INCOME OF £17,850 REQUIRED FOR ACCEPTANCE
Ashdale Close, Huntington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hednesford Station1.6 miles
- Cannock Station2.1 miles
- Penkridge Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Keable Homes Ltd (Formerly Keable Webb Lettings) have been the leading letting agent in Cannock since 2003. We are letting agents that pride ourselves on professionalism and approachability across the business as a whole. Our team of letting agents are always available to help and advise landlords throughout the rental process. With over 15 years experience in property lettings we have a proven track record of helping find tenants for there properties.
Our property lettings department
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102905000232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keable Homes, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.