Grimshaw Street, Burnley, BB11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- GROUND & LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- LARGE KITCHEN / STAFF ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM & SHOWER FACILITIES
- GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION
- 2 PRIVATE / SECURE PARKING SPACES (NEGOTIABLE)
- NO VAT & FREE BUSINESS RATES TO ELIGIBLE TENANTS
- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS
This high specification office is situated over the ground and lower ground floors. The ground floor provides two main offices and a staff WC. The front office benefits from a glass partitioned meeting room.
The lower groud floor comprises an additional office, large kitchen / staff room and a high specification staff WC with shower facilities.
There are two private and secure parking spaces to the rear of the property, which are available by way of negotiations. There is also good street parking close to the property.
There is the opportunity to also rent the middle floor and the loft penthouse floor.
Located in a prime location within the Burnley business district close to the junction of Grimshaw Street and Manchester Road adjacent to Palazzo Italian Restaurant, Courts and Library.
Burnley is a town in East Lancashire with a population of approximately 88,500 residents with good access to the M65 motorway network.
It is the tenants responsibility to verify that their intended use is acceptable to the local authority prior to making any legal commitment.
For details of rates payable enquiries should be directed to Burnley Borough Council on .
The property has mains gas, electric and water connected.
Buildings insurance paid by the landlord.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
To be supplied.
The property is to be let by way of a new full repair and insuring lease. Terms to be agreed.
The rent is not subject to VAT.
The landlord will provide the lease.
Each party to be responsible for their own costs.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact:
Property Shop Commercial
7 Grimshaw Street
All designs within 5 Grimshaw Street, Burnley, BB11 2AS are owned and for use exclusively by J L Presentations.
Grimshaw Street, Burnley, BB11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.3 miles
- Burnley Central Station0.4 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Accrington
Head Office, 11 - 13 Blackburn Road, Accrington, BB5 1HF
We are an independent, local and family owned business with a team of 30 knowledgeable and dedicated staff. We run both a sales and letting agency; giving us both breadth and depth in the local property market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ACC211088_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.