Bell Farm Lane, Sheerness
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Generously sized plot
- Seaviews to front
- Plenty of parking and gated drive
- Wonderfully private and semi rural
If you are looking for somewhere to live plus a place to keep your pony or horse this place would be ideal, as included on the plot is a stable/outbuilding, in need of some repair but it certainly shows the land available, ideal for keeping a Horse or Pony with plenty of grass for it to graze on. Other possibilities include building a swimming pool as you are not short of ground here, or use part of the ground as an allotment to grow your own vegetables or keep Chickens and live off the land, a bit like "The Good Life".
The outlook from this home is stunning as well, with views out to sea, you can watch the ships to-ing and fro-ing on the horizon whilst doing the washing up or simply while you sit on the patio and enjoy a glass of your favourite tipple.
The bungalow itself is what we call light constructions or timber framed, meaning that it is unlikely that you would get a mortgage on the property; therefore it is only available to cash buyers.
Kitchen / Diner
20'10 X 14'2 at Widest
18'10 x 9'8
13'10 x 9'8
11'5 x 9'7
9'8 x 7'9
11'4 x 4'6
32'2 x 9'2
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Bell Farm Lane, Sheerness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheerness-on-Sea Station3.5 miles
- Queenborough Station3.7 miles
- Swale Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Nature reserves, pretty seafronts, great walks and amazing beaches - Sheerness and the Isle of Sheppey are Kent's best kept secrets. Sheerness has some fascinating history, and good shops and amenities. There are half-hourly trains from Sheerness to London St Pancras (you have to change once), and the M2 is 15 minutes, and the M20 is 30 minutes by car.
There's been (and continues to be) some impressive investment into the area, which is reflecting on the housing market, with new build h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0253_HRT025311785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.