Hulme Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!!
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED CLOSE TO RADCLIFFE TOWN CENTRE
- AMAZING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with The Purple Property Shop
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious three bed semi-detached house. The property is in a great location for easy access to Radcliffe Town Centre and also within reach is rail access into Manchester. In addition, there are an array of local amenities including schools, shops and restaurants.
The property comprises of, entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner with rear access to the yard. To the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom.
The property boasts spacious rooms, wet room bathroom and front and rear garden/yard.
1.1m x 1.1m (3' 7" x 3' 7") Access to stairs and lounge, perfect for coat storage.
4.1m x 3.9m (13' 5" x 12' 10") Lino flooring, large front elevation window.
4.1m x 2.8m (13' 5" x 9' 2") Lino flooring, rear elevation window, wall and base units, breakfast bar, under stairs storage and boiler access, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing and room for washer, fridge and oven/hob and access to rear yard.
Under stairs Storage
0.8m x 2.2m (2' 7" x 7' 3") Perfect for storage, boiler access, side elevation frosted window.
0.8m x 2.1m (2' 7" x 6' 11") Side elevation window.
1.9m x 1.7m (6' 3" x 5' 7") Wet room bathroom, 3 piece suite consisting of W/C, sink and walk in easy access shower with seat, rear elevation frosted glass window.
3.1m x 2.8m (10' 2" x 9' 2") Rear elevation window, spacious room.
2.8m x 3.8m (9' 2" x 12' 6") Front elevation window, carpeted flooring.
2.2m (narrowing to 2.1) x 2.7m (7' 3" x 8' 10") Front elevation window, carpeted flooring.
Front and rear yard, rear yard features additional storage.
Hulme Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kearsley Station0.6 miles
- Farnworth Station1.2 miles
- Moses Gate Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Take The Professional Approach To Marketing Your Property.
Moving is a busy and exciting time and our team is here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by providing you with all the support you need under one roof.
Whilst incorporating maximum internet exposure in all our property marketing plans, our strength also lies in the genuine warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer to all our clients.
Choosing the right agent is key to ensur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17413171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Purple Property Shop, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.