Chapel Lane, Eccleston, St Helens, WA10
- Five Bedrooms
- Character Property With Period Features
- Large Gardens & Driveway
- Sought After & Desirable Area
- South Facing Gardens
- Schools Nearby
- Access To Amenities
Property Tour Available
Chapel Lane, a rare opportunity to purchase one of Eccleston's true period properties. Bursting with character and charisma this spacious five-bedroom extended detached offers the perfect layout for a family. Many of its period features have been expertly retained and it gives its new owners the opportunity to create a stunning modern/contemporary home.
Over the two floors, the accommodation comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, morning room, fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room, five bedrooms to the first floor with plenty of space for furniture and fittings plus a family bathroom suite which has been reconfigured to maximise space.
To the rear, you'll find a well-sized garden that benefits from an abundance of sunlight being south-facing. Parking is provided via the driveway and garage which offers more than enough space for multiple vehicles. Most of the property is double glazed however some of the stunning original windows have been retained which adds to the kerb appeal.
Locally we have schools within walking distance, amenities nearby, plus great transport, and bus routes.
Get a Mortgage: We have an Independent Mortgage Advisor based in EVERY Ashtons Office. We can search over 90 lenders to ensure that we find the most suitable mortgage for your circumstances. Interested? Call your local office for a chat. AS A MORTGAGE IS SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME, IT COULD BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS
Chapel Lane, Eccleston, St Helens, WA10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatto Heath Station1.5 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.7 miles
- St. Helens Central Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Ashtons Estate Agency is a modern and upbeat agency who's mission is to be refreshingly honest and realistic about property. We are different to other agencies, we always closely examine the market and are constantly looking at ways to improve our service, working with our in-house PR and marketing team our aim is to simply get your property seen by as many buyers as possible and get the quickest sale at the right price.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22235684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agency, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.