- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Detached 2 Bedroom Bungalow
- Highly Sought After Area
- Spacious Accommodation
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars
- Private Enclosed Patio Garden
The welcoming entrance hall leads into the heart of the property, there is a good sized, bright kitchen with full range of fitted units and built in oven, hob, extractor and fridge freezer. Move next door into the separate cosy lounge/diner with view to the front of the property.
Along the hall there are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. The Master Bedroom has an en-suite shower room with large shower and fitted vanity units. Patio doors lead out onto the private rear garden area. There is also a second separate bathroom with another large corner shower.
Outside there is a enclosed rear private patio garden which has a greenhouse and a large shed. To the front of the property there is a small shrub garden and the driveway to the side has parking for 2 cars. The property also has a single garage and can either be accessed from outside or from within the property.
Properties in this area don't come on to the market often, call us now to view.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington West Station0.7 miles
- Sankey for Penketh Station1.2 miles
- Warrington Bank Quay Station1.4 miles
About the agent
James Peacock Property Management and Investment, Stockton Heath
110 London Road, Walton, Warrington, WA4 6LE
With more than 30 years experience, at James Peacock we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We pride ourselves here on delivering an exceptional service whilst paying close attention to detail, ensuring that you always feel supported. Communication is paramount to us and we take the time to understand your individual needs and requirements, tailoring our services to a wide range of clients including Landlords, Investors, Business owners, Tenants and Buyers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10610683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Peacock Property Management and Investment, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.