Arundel Close, Battersea, London, SW11
- Modern Style Terraced Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 WC
- Bright and Spacious Extended Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Two Reception Areas
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Garden and Off Street Parking
- Moments From Clapham Junction and Amenities
Accommodation comprises a wide and inviting entrance hallway with inbuilt storage, access to guest WC and stairs rising to the first floor, with glazed doors leading into the bright and spacious reception room and separate kitchen. The reception room in turn leads out onto an additional extended reception/dining area, flooded with natural light from skylight windows inset to a pitched ceiling, and bi-folding doors onto the garden. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink and further space for appliances. To the front of the property is a versatile additional 4th bedroom/study/family room. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles with inbuilt wardrobes and a single - plus a family bathroom with modern three piece suite.
The property is enviably located within easy walking distance of Clapham Junction station providing unrivalled rail links and connections into Central London. The area is also well served by numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. Clapham Junction also offers a vibrant array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, with the open spaces of Wandsworth and Clapham Commons, and beautiful Battersea Park, also within easy reach.
Viewings of this lovely family home are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
The rear extension gives the house a lovely light feeling of space. The house is in a fantastic location, and has cheap running costs (including the cheapest Council Tax in the country).
Why are you moving?
We have loved living here and are only moving to be closer to family.
What do you love about the area?
Arundel Close has a good community, there are many green spaces in the area, not just Wandsworth and Clapham commons, and easy access to Northcote Road where there are loads of local shops and good restaurants. Clapham Junction is very well connected, and it is easy to get into central London or further afield.
Arundel Close, Battersea, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Junction Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station0.7 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference qp53wapa_EAF_87223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.