Pelham Close, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MOSTLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- 30' REAR GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
With window to side, part glazed door to rear garden, part glazed door to: -
Radiator, loft hatch, airing cupboard housing gas boiler, doors to all rooms except utility room.
10'4 x 7'. UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
14'4 max x 9'. UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes & top cupboards.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps, vanity hand washbasin with mixer tap & cupboard under, concealed WC, radiator, fan heater, bathroom cabinet, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
14'6 x 10'10 (9'9 min). UPVC double glazed window to front, electric fireplace, radiator.
13'7 x 7'. White fitted units comprising eye level cupboards & work surfaces with drawers & cupboards under, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, oven, hob & hood, radiator, LED strip light, room for breakfast table & chairs, window & part glazed door to: -
7'7 x 7'. Windows to side & rear, plumbing for washing machine, part glazed door to the rear garden.
To the front & side of the property are open plan lawn gardens with shrub beds. The lawn rear garden is approx. 30', with shrubs, paved patio, shingled borders, outside lighting, enclosed by walling & fencing. Gate to the rear with path leading to GARAGE with up & over type door & parking space.
Band C: £1,637.99 pa (April 2021 - March 2022).
Energy Performance Certificates
Pelham Close, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich International Station1.2 miles
- Dovercourt Station1.3 miles
- Harwich Town Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2BSDBPC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.