Jupiter Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern Two Bedroom Apartment
- Sought After Location Close To Local Amenities
- Easy Access To Peterborough And To The A1(m)
- Spacious Living Room With Modern Kitchen Area
- Built In Oven, Hob, Extractor And Washer Dryer
- Modern Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- Upvc Double Glazing And Full Gas Central Heating
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Off Road Parking, Large Store Cupboard
- Available Unfurnished, Please Note No Pets
- Standard Deposit: £845
MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Large Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen Area ** GAS HEATING ** EXCELLENT CONDITION ** Close To All Major Link Roads ** OFF ROAD PARKING ** LARGE STORAGE CUPBOARD** Kitchen With Oven, Hob and Washer/Dryer. No Pets
This modern well-presented two double bedroom apartment is located on a sought-after development, with its own amenities, just a short drive from the a1(M) and with good access to Peterborough city centre.
The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, solar panels, own private entrance door (no communal areas), two double bedrooms, large lounge area, open plan kitchen area fitted with a range of attractive units, modern bathroom with shower over the bath, off road parking space and external storage cupboard with room to house two bikes.
The entrance door opens into the porch area with stairs leading to the first-floor landing.
The lounge and kitchen are open plan and measures approximately 19'0 x 11'10 (5.79m x 3.61m). The kitchen area is fitted with a range of attractive units including built in oven/gas hob and extractor over and built-in washer/dryer. There is ceramic tiled flooring to the kitchen area. The lounge area is a good size with a window to the rear aspect.
The main bedroom is a large double measuring approximately 15'0max x 11'10max (4.57m x 3.61m). The second bedroom is also a double measuring approximately 11'11max 10'0max (3.63m x 3.04m) with built in storage cupboard.
The bathroom is fitted with an attractive white three-piece suite including shower over the bath with shower screen.
At the rear of the property is an external storage cupboard. There is also an off-road parking space to the rear of the property.
The property is presented in very good condition throughout and is available on an unfurnished basis. No Pets.
Jupiter Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.5 miles
- Whittlesea Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1150. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.