High Street, PE6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Recently Refurbished Terrace Property
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire
- Attractive Kitchen / Diner With Appliances
- Small Utility Area With Downstairs Toilet
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom With Separate Walk-in Shower
- Upvc Double Glazing And Full Gas Central Heating
- Village Location
- Unfurnished, No Dogs Permitted
- Standard Deposit: £750
** TWO BEDROOOM TERRACED HOME IN THE QUITE VILLAGE OF EYE ** Easy Access To City Centre ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Courtyard Garden ** Modernised Kitchen With Appliances ** BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WALK-IN SHOWER ** Utility Area And Downstairs WC **
This is an established two-bedroom terraced property in village location with on street parking to the front of the property.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and full gas central heating, a large open plan modern kitchen/dining area, spacious lounge, utility room with WC, two double bedrooms, a large bath/shower room and an enclosed rear garden
The lounge measures 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m) and is complete with a working open coal fire. The kitchen area has been opened out to provide plenty of dining space, the total measuring 23' 1 (7.04m) (max) x 12'10 (3.91m) (max) and is fitted with an attractive range of base and eye level units, with a fitted electric oven and gas hob. **APPLIANCES PROVIDED - including a MICROWAVE and American style FRIDGE FREEZER and WASHING MACHINE**
Beyond the kitchen, a dining area leads to the rear garden and a utility/WC area.
The two bedrooms are both large size doubles measuring approximately 14'10 x 11'2 (4.52m x3.40m) and 14'10 x 10'11 (4.52m x 3.33m), both rooms have plenty of fitted wardrobe/cupboard space.
The large bathroom is off the rear bedroom and is fitted with a modern suite with a walk-in shower area.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed, low maintenance courtyard that is accessed through a side footpath.
The property is available unfurnished.
High Street, PE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.3 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1150. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.