High Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bedroom Semi - Detached Home
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Hallway With Laminate Flooring
- Kitchen With Fitted Oven And Hob
- Freestanding Dishwasher Can Be Provided
- Bathroom With Modern Suite And Electric Shower
- Two Double And A Large Single Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden With Gated Side Access
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- In Excellent Cosmetic Order All Round
- Standard Deposit: £900
** LARGE THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME ** Two Large Reception Rooms ** MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Large Rear Garden With Shed ** Easy Access To Link Roads And Major Shopping Outlet ** Excellent Cosmetic Order
Modernised three-bedroom semi-detached home located in popular residential area close to all local amenities including shops, schools, bus route, road links and within walking distance of Peterborough city centre.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, attractive fitted kitchen, attractive fitted bathroom, two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and a large enclosed rear garden. The property has just been professionally decorated and is in excellent condition.
The hallway has laminate flooring, doors to both the lounge and dining room and stairs to the upper floor. The lounge has laminate flooring and is located to the front of the property, it measures approximately 10'6 x 8'8 (3.2m x 2.65m).
There is a separate dining room which measures approximately 12' x 12' (3.65m x 3.65m), there is a large understairs cupboard off the room to one side and an archway through to the kitchen and the bathroom beyond this.
The kitchen has vinyl flooring and is fitted with a range of attractive eye and base level units including built in oven, halogen hob and chimney extractor over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine. A freestanding dishwasher is provided as a gesture of goodwill
The bathroom has located on the ground floor and is fitted with an attractive white three-piece suite including shower over the bath with shower screen and vinyl flooring.
Located on the first floor are two good size double bedrooms and a third bedroom/dressing room/office. The front bedroom is a very large double, measuring approximately 13'5 x 11'2 (4.1m x 3.4m). The other double is to the rear and measures 12' x 6 (3.65m x 1.84m), this room has a large storage cupboard through which access to the boarded loft area is found (this is for storage only). The third bedroom measures approximately 9'1 x 7'7 (2.78m x 2.31m).
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden. The rear garden has a large lawn and a large storage shed, there is side gate access from the front as well as rear access from the kitchen.
High Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1150. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.