Fen Lane, Dunston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Description - A unique opportunity to acquire a spacious detached family home with separate annexe and holiday let (Mill Lodge) which is situated on the outskirts of the sought-after village of Dunston benefitting from open-field views.
Occupying a generous plot Mill Cottage comprises of an entrance hall, living room, breakfast kitchen, dining room, shower room and utility to the ground floor, along with four bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
Mill Lodge which is currently run as a successful holiday let consists of a spacious open-plan kitchen / living room, double bedroom and en-suite. Above Mill Lodge and with its own external staircase providing access is a sitting room with sink and fridge, double bedroom and en-suite which would make an ideal office, annexe or additional holiday let.
Buyer Identity Check - Please note that prior to acceptance of any offer, Brown&CoJHWalter are required to verify the identity of the buyer to comply with the requirements of the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017. Further, when a property is for sale by tender, an ID check must be carried out before a tender can be submitted. We are most grateful for your assistance with this.
Viewing Procedure - Viewing of this property is strongly recommended. If you would like to view the property, please contact a member of the agency team on .
Agent - James Drabble
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Fen Lane, Dunston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Metheringham Station1.1 miles
About the agent
When we can help
- House appraisal - If you want to sell we provide a free marketing consultation
- JHWalter residential focuses on properties with character for sale in Lincolnshire and the surrounding counties
- JHWHome deals in the sale of City, Town and Village properties across the complete price spectrum.
- The JHWalter County Property Auction team provide a proven service for properties best suited for sale by auction including houses with land, inv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31172833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown&CoJHWalter, Lincoln City Centre. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.