- Let available date:
- £1,701A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
1,001 sq. ft.
(93 sq. m.)
- - Furnished
- - Private Garden
- - Four Double Bedrooms
- - Downstairs Guest WC and Shower Room
- - Available to Students
- - Short Walk to Hertfordshire University
- - Driveway
- - Two Shared Bathrooms
An extended FOUR bedroom TWO bathroom semi-detached house located in South Hatfield. It benefits from a good-sized kitchen leading onto lounge/dining room, downstairs shower room with guest WC, separate study room, family bathroom, good sized rear garden and off-street parking for up to three cars.
The property consists of three double bedrooms and one single bedroom all with a single bed, wardrobe/chest of drawers, study desk and chair.
Within walking distance to the rear entrance of College Lane Campus and all local amenities.
THE PROPERTY WILL BE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED (AND ANY NECESSARY REPAIRS WILL BE CARRIED OUT) BEFORE ANY NEW TENANTS MOVE IN
There is parking available on the large driveway of this property.
All Utility Costs and Council Tax (Band D - Students can seek exemption) are due on top of the rent.
The tenants will be required to earn a provable combined annual income of at least 30 x the monthly rent per year in order to pass the tenant referencing for this tenancy.
Student tenants must either pay their full rent in advance for the whole tenancy, or they must have a suitable UK Citizen guarantor who meets the referencing criteria.
For more information on our application process and referencing criteria, please visit our website ( STEPS:
For more information and to arrange a viewing appointment call Let Me Properties letting agents ) or visit our website (
Accommodation Comprises Of (Ground Floor)
Obscured door to front. Entrance to.
Entrance Hall (Ground Floor)
3.51m ( 11'7'') x 1.94m ( 6'5'')
Kitchen (Ground Floor)
2.77m ( 9'2'') x 2.40m ( 7'11'')
Dining Room (Ground Floor)
3.16m ( 10'5'') x 2.55m ( 8'5'')
Bedroom One (Downstairs) (Ground Floor)
4.70m ( 15'6'') x 3.61m ( 11'11'')
Shower Room and W/C (Ground Floor)
Bedroom Four (Downstairs) (Ground Floor)
3.15m ( 10'5'') x 1.84m ( 6'1'')
Stairs To First Floor (First Floor)
Landing (First Floor)
Bedroom Two (First Floor) (First Floor)
3.61m ( 11'11'') x 3.61m ( 11'11'')
Bedroom Three (First Floor) (First Floor)
3.61m ( 11'11'') x 3.00m ( 9'11'')
Bedroom Five/Study (First Floor) (First Floor)
2.69m ( 8'10'') x 2.47m ( 8'2'')
Family Bathroom (First Floor)
Exterior (Ground Floor)
Rear Garden (Ground Floor)
Driveway (Ground Floor)
Block driveway providing off street parking for upto 2 cars.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welham Green Station1.2 miles
- Hatfield Station1.6 miles
- Brookmans Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Let Me Properties - https://letmeproperties.co.uk - are lettings experts. We are one of the last remaining letting agencies in St Albans that are completely independant and owner-run.
At Let Me Properties, our clients receive a personal service where they know us and we know them, their property, and their tenants.
Our offices are based in a prominant location in St Albans city centre at the top of Hatfield Road and St Peters Street.
We specialise in letting and man
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Me Properties, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.