- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Spacious Victorian Family Home
- Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Original Features throughout
- Double Garage and Ample Parking
- Flexible furnishing - subject to conditions
- Self-contained Guest Suite
- 3 Additional Ensuite Bedrooms
- Home Office
- Landscaped garden
- Panoramic Views
The house offers flexible accommodation for modern family living, with multiple receptions rooms to suit family life. On entering the property through a grand vestibule with beautiful stain glass details, there are four living areas and the family kitchen.
The imposing staircase leads to the first floor where the primary bedroom is located with views over the beautifully landscaped garden. This large suite benefits from a modern ensuite, free standing bath and walk in shower. Additionally on the first floor there are four further ensuite bedrooms.
A second staircase leads to the top floor with four fun and quirky bedrooms set into the eaves of the of the house, typical of the Victorian style.
The property benefits from an additional lower ground floor ideally positioned as a private guest suite with three further ensuite bedrooms.
Adjacent to the house is a double garage with office/storage space underneath. The garden has been stylishly landscaped with a large terrace area, ideal for al-fresco dining leading to a beautifully manicured lawn for family fun and games.
There is plenty of on-site parking available.
This is a rare opportunity for such a unique property to be available on the rental market. The landlord is offering a flexible tenancy term and furnishing option for a suitable tenant. For further details or to arrange a viewing please call .
BrochuresBathstone A3 Wind...Bathstone 4-Page ...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.3 miles
- Oldfield Park Station2.1 miles
- Freshford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Bath is an ever-changing and exciting place for property! Whether you are buying or selling, renting or letting you will require a reputable estate agent who has been long established and successful for more than 35 years.
bath stone property is that agent.
We have remained an independent agency to give the best of everything we have to offer to our clients. We take pride in our customer service which is why we are the l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102731005003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bath Stone Property, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.