Basil Street, London, SW3
2,331 sq. ft.
(217 sq. m.)
- Roof Terrace
Tenure: Leasehold, 120 years remaining
Entered on the fifth floor (with lift) this sumptuous home offers a spacious entrance with vaulted ceilings and an office area, a double south facing reception room/dining room with double doors leading to an ornamental balcony, a modern kitchen with a breakfast table and balcony. All three double bedrooms provide en suite bathrooms or shower room, with the master bedroom being located on the sixth floor which leads onto a private roof terrace.
Washington House is situated on the north side of Basil Street, ideally located between Harrods and Harvey Nichols, with a wealth of world class flagship shops, restaurants and hotels close by and Knightsbridge underground (Piccadilly Line) is just around the corner.
Entrance Hall/Study * Reception Room/Dining Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Master Bedroom with en suite Bathroom * Two further bedrooms with en suites * Store Room * Lift * Porter * Roof Terrace * EPC Rating E
Tenure: Leasehold, expiring 26th September 2142, therefore having 120 years unexpired
Service Charge: TBA
Ground Rent: TBA
Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Price: £6,995,000 subject to contract
Energy Performance Certificates
Basil Street, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knightsbridge Station0.1 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.4 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Rose & Partners are residential property specialists that sell, advise, acquire property and offer rental and property management services to their discerning clients. Everything is done with the utmost discretion. Specialists in Prime Central London, Berkshire and Surrey.
We offer clients:
* A results-driven, alternative personal service with one contact throughout
* Exposure of your property to our black book of key contacts, including estate agents and buying agents, prev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Washington. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.