Lumsden Road, Southsea
- Second Floor Maisonette
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Separate Living Room
- Master Bedroom with Sea Views
- Quiet Position on Outskirts of Development
- Fitted Storage in Bedrooms One and Two
- Neutrally Decorated
- No Forward Chain
- Excellent First Time Buy or Investment
Briefly comprising: enclosed external staircase to second floor, UPVC double glazed front door opening into entrance hall which leads to a spacious under stairs recess which could be used as a study, large kitchen/dining room and separate lounge. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master and guest bedroom are double in size with fitted storage and third single bedroom. The family bathroom completes the internal accommodation.
A particular feature of this property are the stunning views over the Solent and Isle of Wight from the master bedroom and bedroom three.
Offered with no forward chain, this property would make a fantastic first time buyer or investment, with an estimated rental income of up to £1000pcm.
Residents permit parking is available at a cost (subject to successful application).
ENTRANCE HALL 7' 8" x 6' 3" (2.36m x 1.91m)
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 0" x 8' 6" (4.89m x 2.61m)
LIVING ROOM 15' 1" x 11' 0" (4.60m x 3.37m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 9' 8" x 6' 3" (2.97m x 1.93m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 7" x 8' 6" (4.46m x 2.61m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 8' 4" (3.43m x 2.56m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 2" x 6' 3" (3.41m x 1.93m)
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 6' 3" (2.51m x 1.93m)
LEASEHOLD INFORMATION 125 Year Lease from 2007 (111 years remaining)
Ground Rent - £200 p.a.
Service Charges - £1500 p.a. approx.
Lumsden Road, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station1.6 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.3 miles
- Hilsea Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Portsmouth have become one of the leading Letting agents in the Portsmouth area, with a high commitment to compliance and first class customer service, along with our in-house property management department. We launched our Sales department in 2015 and now offer an unrivalled service not only to our landlords, but also to sellers, buyers and property investors. Our experienced staff between them have a combined over 50 years dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100667003836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.