Haltwhistle Road, South Woodham Ferrers
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Location
- Purpose Built First Floor Flat
- Lounge with Delightful Views Over Greensward
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bedroom One with Fitted wardrobes and Cupboards
- Modern Shower Room / WC
- Double Glazed Windows
- Independent Carport
- Visitor Parking
* No Onward Chain
* Delightful Views Over Open Greensward
* Purpose Built First Floor Flat
* Car Port & Visitor Parking
* Two Bedrooms
* Excellent & Convenient Location
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Bright Lounge with Double Aspect Windows & Charming Views
* Shower Room / WC
* Early Viewing Essential
Security intercom entry system and door to:
Communal Hallway and stairs to first floor landing. Door to small lobby and Own Front Door to;
Smooth ceiling, security entry phone.
Delightful Lounge: 13'5 x 10'9
Double glazed windows with charming outlook over open greensward and distant views, Smooth ceiling, wall mounted heater (not tested)
Fitted Kitchen: 10'10 x 5'10
Fitted work surfaces to three walls with cupboards and space below, inset ceramic hob with oven below and hood over. Wall mounted cupboards, double glazed window to side aspect, inset single drainer sink, smooth ceiling, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, complimentary splash back tiling to work surfaces.
Bedroom One: 10'6 x 9'8
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, range of built in wardrobes with over bed storage, wall mounted heater (not tested)
Bedroom Two: 9'6 x 7'2>10'5 max
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, wall mounted heater (not tested)
Modern Shower Room:
Suite comprising low level WC with concealed flush, vanity wash basin with cupboard below and built in tiled double shower cubicle. smooth ceiling, built in airing cupboard, complimentary wall and floor tiling. Obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
Well Maintained Communal Gardens surround the property, with Visitor Parking and your Own Numbered Car Port.
There is an Open Greensward Area to the rear.
125 yr lease from Sept 2016
ground rent £250pa
service charges approx: £1280 per Annum.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Haltwhistle Road, South Woodham Ferrers
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodham Ferrers Station0.3 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.2 miles
- North Fambridge Station3.3 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.