Kilhendre Court, WS1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Electric heating
- Telephone, television and Sky points* in living area
- Ceramic hob and cooker hood
- French doors opening to a Juliet balcony in living area
- French doors opening to a Juliet balcony in bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe in bedroom
The Arboretum is the oldest park in the borough and is home to an abundance of beautiful distinguished flora and woodland.
The development is situated less than a mile from the town centre, where visitors and residents alike can find a wide selection of shops, restaurants and cafes. This includes a local Post Office and a Morrison's supermarket. Retail also includes Saddler's Shopping Centre, which boasts over 40 stores across two floors.
Reception 4.93m (16'2) x 3.45m (11'4)
Kitchen 2.46m (8'1) x 1.96m (6'5)
Bedroom 3.86m (12'8) x 2.9m (9'6)
Bathroom 2.34m (7'8) x 1.7m (5'7)
Kilhendre Court, WS1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsall Station0.7 miles
- Bescot Stadium Station2.0 miles
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Girlings is one of the UK’s leading retirement property letting agent, for 25 years we have been specialising in letting age exclusive homes allowing people over the age of 55 to continue to live independently in later life.
Currently we let and manage over 500 properties in over 277 developments throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Girlings have helped many happy tenants make that first step into renting, and free from the burden of property maintenance, tenants enjoy living i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Girlings Retirement Rentals, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.