Yorktown Road, College Town, Sandhurst, GU47
- Communal lounge complete with shared kitchen and Wi-Fi
- Guest suite for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Lifehost on site (Mon-Fri)
- SkyQ enabled
- Fully integrated Neff appliances
- Silestone work surfaces
- Hansgrohe shower & bathroom accessories and premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- CCTV door entry system
- 24-hour emergency call system fitted in all shower rooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
Our Sandhurst community also benefits from shared spaces including a lounge and beautifully landscaped gardens. Events are organised on a regular basis from bridge to bowls, fish and chip Fridays to film nights, and Pimm's parties to pilates; and a fully furnished guest suite can be booked out should your loved ones wish to stay overnight.
Get moving sooner with a moving package worth up to £15,000
Reserve your dream home in our Sandhurst community before 31st March and enjoy a moving package worth up to £15,000, covering your stamp duty and a contribution towards your legal fees and estate agent fees - as well as our complimentary Lifestory Homemoves service.*
Living in Sandhurst
Built on Yorktown Road within the desirable College Town district, the development is ideally located within walking distance of all local amenities. A bustling town, Sandhurst is home to the world famous Royal Military Academy.
The town benefits from its proximity to London as well as connections to Ascot, Bracknell, Camberley and Wokingham - all only a short distance away. Owners will benefit from a wealth of open spaces, from the walks and fishing lakes of nearby Trilakes Country Park to the River Blackwater and Yateley Lakes, both of which border Sandhurst to the south. North of the town is Edgbarrow Woods and Wildmoor Heath Boardwalk.
Sandhurst railway station is just 5 minutes from the development by car.
- 42 spacious retirement apartments
- owners' drawing room
- car parking for 37 vehicles
- beautifully landscaped gardens
Yorktown Road, College Town, Sandhurst, GU47
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackwater Station0.6 miles
- Sandhurst Station1.2 miles
- Camberley Station1.5 miles
About the development
Fleur de Lis - Sandhurst
- Fleur-de-Lis Sandhurst comprises 42 spacious retirement apartments with an owners' drawing room and a guest suite.
We are Lifestory, a passionate team with a wealth of experience in creating high-quality homes. We are dedicated to listening to and understanding our customers, so that we can delight them with our service. Our homes are tailor-made for each stage of your life, from first time buyers through to later living. From first-time buyers, to downsizers looking for financial flexibility and a thriving community - everyone can create their perfect home with Lifestory, across our three brands Antholog
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SandhurstApt43Dec21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Renaissance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.