Palace Gardens Terrace, London, W8
900 sq. ft.
(84 sq. m.)
- Private Courtyard
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Entrance
- Finished to a High Standard
- Turn Key
- Prime Location
- Good Transport Links
- Bespoke Wardrobes
Only moments from the front door are the local amenities, chic cafes, award winning bars & restaurants in both Kensington and Notting Hill. Transport is provided by way of Kensington High Street, Notting Hill and Queensway Underground Stations and a good network of local bus routes.
The property benefits from a good size reception room with bespoke fitted shelving and storage cupboards. Two bathrooms (one en-suite) finished in marble tiles including brass fittings in a modern matt finish. The fully fitted and integrated galley kitchen benefits from a granite work top and a small raised splash back including a matt brushed brass mixer tap and heated by a Victorian 'old school house' radiator.
The apartment further benefits from walnut parquet flooring throughout, bespoke built-in wardrobes, a private decked courtyard and its own private entrance.
Energy Performance Certificates
Palace Gardens Terrace, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.3 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Queensway Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country Notting Hill and Chelsea, we offer luxury properties for sale within West London. Our very specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling a property in Notting Hill, Chelsea, or surrounding regions. Our local knowledge of West London and more specifically the luxury property market within the Notting Hill and Chelsea regions enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX138836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.