Milestone Court, Bawtry Road
- Beautiful Duplex Apartment
- Stunning Décor Throughout
- Secure Gated Access
- Popular Bessacarr Location
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Underfloor Heating
- Estimated Rental Income £1000pcm
As you enter through your secure gates, you are first greeted by the stunning design of this private development situated in the heart of Bessacarr, along with two allocated parking spots and secure coded access into the immaculate communal area.
Up the stairs to the first floor and entering in to your pristine apartment, luxury awaits as you step foot into your cloak area. A generous size with enough room to store your coats and shoes after a brisk Winter walk around the lake which is just a short distance away.
To the left and up the French polished oak staircase, you find the ultimate floor of sanctuary with your master bedroom including bespoke fitted blinds, shower room complete with walk in waterfall shower & walk in wardrobe, which also includes bespoke built in units with plenty of space to store an abundance of outfits for any event.
The shower room is finished with white metro tiles in different styles to create a dynamic effect and is matched with matt black fixtures including the hexagon floor tiles and glass panel to add a classy and warm touch.
Back down to the first floor, you will find the second double bedroom to the left, which again includes bespoke fitted blinds and has an abundance of room for your soft furnishings and furniture. This room also includes an en-suite, which really is the definition of style & tranquillity with its large marble effect porcelain tiles, solid stone basin and bath tub, and Lusso gold finished fixtures. This room is simply stunning and really is the place to relax and unwind in a hot bubble bath whilst watching your favourite shows on the built in TV at the end of your tub - perfect after a long day in the office!
Back into the hall you have under-stair storage and your WC, which also matches the lavish décor found in every room of this home & is styled with deep green panelling & black accessories.
To the right you will find your gorgeous open-plan kitchen & living area, which welcomes you with copious amounts of natural light from your French doors that lead onto your spacious outdoor balcony.
Within the kitchen, the navy blue tones of the cabinets contrasting with the solid Quartz marble worktops and light wood herringbone flooring, allows this room to keep its bright & stylish aura but also oozes practicality for everyday living. You will also find built in utilities, such as a fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer dryer and wine fridge. Along with plenty of worktop space, there is also an instant hot water tap fitted, making this kitchen-diner an ideal practice area for you and your family and friends to experiment with baking recipes or to perfect your favourite homemade dishes.
This duplex apartment is utterly flawless, but don't just take my word for it! If you're ready for love at first sight, book a viewing today at your next dream home & see for yourself how breath-taking this property truly is.
Upon receipt of any offer these steps will follow.
1. Any offer put forward will be qualified by Anita, our independent financial advisor who will give you a call to discuss how you will be funding this purchase.
2. We require proof of your finances for your purchase. This will be evidence of where your cash is held e.g. bank statement, proof of mortgage/mortgage in principal or if your finances are from a sale on a property, we will require details of your solicitor acting for you to confirm.
3. Once a sale is agreed you will then be required to provide solicitor details. We can provide you with a competitive conveyancing quote.
4. Further documents required from you in person are: photo ID (passport/driving licence) and proof of current address dated within the last 3 months (utility bill, council tax or mortgage statement).
5. We will conduct an electronic anti-money laundering check on you as per the regulations we are to adhere set out by HMRC.
6. Once your reservation fee of £600 (inc VAT) has been paid and the agreement signed, the property will be marked as Sold Subject to Contract.
If your offer is accepted then you will be required to pay a £600 (inc VAT) non-refundable reservation fee and sign a reservation agreement form. Full details of this are available on request.
Finally if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
BrochuresA4 4 page landsca...
Milestone Court, Bawtry Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station2.6 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station4.0 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Moss Properties, Doncaster
Moss Properties, White Rose Retail Centre, White Rose Way, Doncaster, DN4 5FT
Moss Properties offers a first class service, with a high
calibre of staff brimming with knowledge to enable a
hassle free, day-to-day management of the sale or let of
your home within the Yorkshire region. Our refreshing
approach to estate agency and proactive teamwork from
start to finish is the reason for our continued success and
growth since 2006. The highest standard of customer
service and client care has been confirmed by constant
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025007179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.