Treloyhan Close, St Ives, Cornwall
- * DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- * SUPERB WELL THOUGHT OF LOCATION
- * VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER
- * GARDENS
- * AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- * SEA VIEWS
- * DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Tiled floor, UPVC double glazed leaded doors into
17' 5'' x 11' 2'' (5.3m x 3.4m)
2 Radiators, access to large loft space with pull down loft ladder, power points, telephone point, doors to
13' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.2m x 3.6m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front overlooking the front garden with the sea in the distance, radiator, power points, telephone point and TV point
7' 10'' x 9' 11'' (2.4m x 3.02m)
UPVC double glazed window to the side, power points, built in wardrobe housing hanging space and shelving, power points
9' 3'' x 4' 8'' (2.81m x 1.41m)
2 UPVC frosted windows to the side, large walk in shower cubicle with glazed shower screen and mains connected shower inset, radiator, built in airing cupboard with slatted shelving and a small radiator inset, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator
13' 5'' x 8' 10'' (4.1m x 2.7m)
Comprising of an extensive range of eye and base level units with modern fronts and ample worktop surfaces over. 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, eye level electric oven, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with taps over, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed window to the side. Larder with slatted shelving inset and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, power points, door to
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Treloyhan Close, St Ives, Cornwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carbis Bay Station0.4 miles
- St. Ives Station0.6 miles
- Lelant Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Cross Estates was set up in the early spring of 2003, the directors of the company seeing the need for real owner run independent Estates Agents in the area. Within that time we have become one of the areas leading Estate Agents not only covering our original St Ives area but now West Cornwall from Sennen to Hayle, Penzance to St Ives. We are currently the only National Association of Estate Agents Licensed Est
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11265119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Estates, St. Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.