Durlston Drive, Bognor Regis
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Family Home
- Some Updating Required
- Good Size Lounge/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage In Compound
- North Bersted Location
*** COMING SOON *** THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE REQUIRING SOME UPDATING AND LOCATED IN THE BERSTED AREA OF BOGNOR REGIS *** IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS *** VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED ***
3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE REQUIRING UPDATING *** LOCATED IN BERSTED AREA OF BOGNOR REGIS AND CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES ***
Local shops and medical centre can be found in the road and there is a dental practice and primary school in North Bersted together with a frequent bus service along Chichester Road providing access to Bognor regis and neighbouring areas. Bognor Regis town centre offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade.
This three bedroom end of terrace house would benefit from some general modernisation and redecoration and comprises a good size lounge/dining Room, kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor, three double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn whilst the rear garden is small and triangular in shape. There is a garage in a nearby compound.
Double glazed front door. Storage cupboard housing gas and electric meters and fuse box.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 6" x 12' 11" ( 6.55m x 3.94m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Feature fireplace with matching hearth. TV aerial point. Staircase to first floor.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed windows and door to rear garden. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under and worksurfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor - Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.11m )
Rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' 6" max ( 2.97m x 2.29m max )
Side aspect double glazed window..
Frosted double glazed window. White suite comprising panel edged bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Partly tiled with tiled flooring.
Enclosed by timber fencing and gate leading to garage compound.
Open plan and laid to lawn.
Located in compound at rear of property. Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Durlston Drive, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station0.9 miles
- Barnham Station2.9 miles
- Chichester Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bognor Regis Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bognor Regis
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.