Ivory Court, Palmers Green, London
- Help to Buy Available
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Stunning Views from the Second Floor Balcony
- Long Brand New Lease
- Offering a Comfortable Lifestyle
- High Specification Throughout
- Large Storage Cupboard off Hallway
- Broomfield Park & Arnos Grove Tube within walking distance
READY TO MOVE IN! A collection of stunning new build apartments, available with parking, private terraces & Help to Buy. A 722 sqft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment with stunning views.
ONLY TWO UNITS REMAINING!
THE PENTHOUSE COLLECTION, Palmers Green, N13 - Ready to Move into!
A stunning collection of nine 2 & 3 bedroom new build apartments with a beautiful finish located within walking distance to Broomfield Park & Underground links & with stunning views of London.
In addition to a high specification throughout, these beautiful homes in a boutique development benefit from secure, landscaped communal gardens, all apartments have private outside space, allocated cycle storage and all have a attractive service charge. OTHER APARTMENTS IN THE DEVELOPMENT SO ENQUIRE FURTHER.
'COVID 19 secure' safe viewings available. By appointment only. *Images are of the show apartment*
Master Bedroom Ensuite
Open Plan Lounge - Kitchen
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Ivory Court, Palmers Green, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowes Park Station0.4 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.5 miles
- Palmers Green Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Finchley Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in North Finchley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY106359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.