Clos Telerch, Rumney, Cardiff
- A THREE BED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THE CARNATION
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- GREAT SPECIFICATION
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- TWO PARKING SPACES
COMING SOON! This 3 bed semi-detached is well designed and boasts a kitchen/dining room and separate living room with access to the patio and garden through double 'French' doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom. A first floor master ensuite and two further bedrooms and bathroom.
Aspen Grove is located in Rumney, just off Newport Road and with easy access to Cardiff city centre and the M4. Aspen Grove is a collection of 149 homes. Two, three, four and five bedroom homes are available in different detached and semi-detached, as well as 3 storey townhouse styles. Help to Buy will be available on some homes, Aspen Grove represents a positive new initiative for the area. This isn’t just a new development, Aspen Grove is part of our commitment to developing new communities and new homes that are designed for modern living. Designed for the way you want to live without any compromises, because everyone deserves a great place to live.
The homes are designed to a high specification with unrivalled build quality, and future proof, to maximise energy efficiency. But most importantly, our homes are designed to create communities and the shared facilities help to build neighbourhoods that people are proud to belong to.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PICTURES USED IN THIS ADVERT ARE A MIXTURE OF EXTERNAL CGI'S AND INTERNAL SHOTS OF OUR SHOW HOME AT FOXGLOVE COURT PENYLAN.
NB - SOME PLOTS OF THE SAME TYPE CAN DIFFER - PLEASE REFER TO A SALES ADVISER TO DISCUSS LAYOUTS AND ANY PLOT SPECIFIC VARIATIONS
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Clos Telerch, Rumney, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station2.5 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.5 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Roath Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Roath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA111099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.