Stayton Road, Sutton
- 40% Help To Buy
- 1,2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Near Sutton Town Centre
- High Specification
- Boutique Development
A stunning collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments situated in the heart of Sutton, all finished to the highest of specifications. 40% London help to buy available on all apartments.
Barnard Marcus Sutton are pleased to present to the market the beautiful collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments offered with the London 40% Help to buy. Finished to the highest of standards these properties are ideal for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. Each of these apartments has been carefully planned and laid out by the developers to maximise the space and light but also bring a London feel to the development. Stayton road is well situated to a number of transport links including Sutton common trains station (thames link) and a number of local bus routes one of which takes you straight to modern underground station. Further benefits include being a stone's throw from Sutton town centre which has a vast array of local shops, restraunts and bars. Developments like this rarely come to the market with such a fantastic finish and thoughtful planning gone into them, reserving off plan from now. Call Barnard Marcus Sutton to discuss further. *All CGI's and layouts are subject to a potential change*
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Stayton Road, Sutton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Common Station0.2 miles
- West Sutton Station0.5 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sutton Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Sutton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT108291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.