Culverden Park Road, Tunbridge Wells
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
Set in one of Tunbridge Wells most sought after areas this three bedroom semi-detached property is one not to be missed! Viewing is essential so call us today to avoid missing out!
Set in one of Tunbridge Wells most sought after areas this three bedroom semi-detached property is one not to be missed! With three bedrooms ( two of which are doubles) there is plenty of space for a growing family or even for the third bedroom to be used as a home office! Downstairs the two reception rooms have been made into one and the result is now space perfect for entertaining or enjoying a family meal around the dining table! The kitchen has work surface space to three sides and overlooks the rear garden.
Entrance door to front
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room 24' 1" x 11' 7" ( 7.34m x 3.53m )
Windows to front and side, fitted carpet, tv and telephone points, radiators.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Window to rear, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, door to rear leading into garden.
Window to rear, wc.
Stairs leading from entrance hall, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.62m x 3.58m )
Window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 10' 11" ( 2.79m x 3.33m )
Window to rear, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Window to side, fitted carpet.
Window to rear, panel bath with shower over, wc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Culverden Park Road, Tunbridge Wells
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.8 miles
- High Brooms Station1.0 miles
- Frant Station3.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Tunbridge Wells for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL404238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.