Lozelles, Church Road, Lisvane
- Penthouse apartment
- Sought after village location
- Immaculate throghout
- Sigma3 kitchen
- 10 year BLP warranty
Lozelles is an executive development in the highly regarded village of Lisvane, approximately 4.5 miles north of the City Centre. Lisvane is one of the most desirable areas of Cardiff and an affluent suburb of the City. It benefits from good access by car to amenities in Llanishen, and access to the M4 motorway at Junction 30 (Cardiff Gate). The nearest railway station is Llanishen, providing direct services to Cardiff Central station. Llanishen Reservoir and Llanishen Golf Club are located nearby.
For full details visit: jeffreyross.co.uk/lozelles
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 7.36m x 6.16m (24'1" x 20'2" ) -
Bedroom One - 3.05m x 4.98m (10'0" x 16'4") -
Walk In Wardrobe -
Bedroom Two - 3.65m x 2.87m (11'11" x 9'4") -
Tenure - We are informed by our client that the property is Leasehold, this is to be confirmed by your legal advisor.
Lease Details - There will be a new lease of 250 years on completion - this is to be confirmed by your legal advisor.
Service Charges - The service charge for Block B are approx £1,754.17 per annum and includes Building insurance and Communal maintenance. Ground rent will be charges at £250 per annum.
Council Tax - Band - TBC
Additional Information - 10 year BLP warranty
Cassellie sanitary ware
Stamp duty paid until the end of March'22 (terms and conditions apply)
Brand new penthouse apartment
BrochuresLozelles, Church Road, LisvaneBrochure
Lozelles, Church Road, Lisvane
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station0.8 miles
- Llanishen Station0.8 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.8 miles
About the agent
A fresh approach to buying & selling residential property
We at Jeffrey Ross believe in doing things just a little bit differently... just a little bit better. We not only look different, with our distinctive sale boards, colourful office and very visual sales particulars, we make sure the difference is perceivable to all our clients.
We want moving home to be a good experience whether you are buying or selling.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31179395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffrey Ross, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.