East Beach, Lytham St Annes, FY8
- *** REF OLMAS ***
- FULL VIDEO TOUR COMING MONDAY
- *** OPEN HOUSE COMING UP, LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE, CALL NOW TO BOOK***
- SITUATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE ICONIC WINDMILL
- AWARD WINNING ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DECOR
- HAND MADE BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ WORKTOPS
- ROOF TERRACE WITH 360 VIEWS OF LYTHAM
- RARE OFF STREET PARKING AT THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- CINEMA ROOM, GAMES ROOM AND BAR
- PLANNING & DRAWINGS FOR STUNNING 2700 SQFT COACH HOUSE WITH POOL
The Property Has Won The Award for the Best Residential Conversion of an Existing Home 2021 by LABC.
As you Enter the Property From East Beach and Come Through the Entrance Hall you are Presented with the Most Amazing Kitchen and Living Area. The Kitchen is Fully Fitted with Gaggenau Appliances and Quartz Worktops and Comes with a Breakfast Bar that Leads onto the Living Area which Looks Out Over the Rear Of the Property and Is Benefitted by Full Length French Doors that Open Out onto a Paved Terrace Area, Perfect for Entertaining.
The Whole Ground Floor is Fitted with Parquet Flooring Which Guides the Eye to the Focal Point of the Property Which is The Grand Spiral Staircase that Wind Throughout.
The Ground Floor Also Comprises of a Separate Lounge Area which Boasts a Large Warming Fireplace, Views of the Iconic Windmill and a Large Dining Area which Has been Finished with Floor to Ceiling Wood Panelling.
The First Floor Comprises of the Master Suite Which Has been Designed with a Hotel Feel in mind and Comes fully equipped with Walk In Wardrobe and Ensuite which Contains a Large Walk In Shower and Freestanding Bath.
The Second Floor Also Comprises of a Guest Bedroom WithFamily Bath Room. The Property also boasts a Secondary Fully Fitted Kitchen, with in-built Gaggenau Appliances and a Spacious Living Space With Log Burner and A Balcony on Either Side; One of which overlooks the stunning windmill and estuary.
The Third Floor Comprises of 4 More Bedrooms and a Further Family Bathroom with Shower and Bath.
The Lower Ground Floor Comprises of a Spacious Games Room, Amazing Cinema Room with state of the art HD projector as well as that you have a handmade Bar, Perfect for Entertaining.
The Property is Benefitted by a Large Rear Garden with Driveway and a Large Parking Area. It Also Has Full Planning Permission & Completed Drawings for a Large 2700 Sqft Coach House which Includes a Double Car Port , Swimming Pool with A Large Area above that Has Been Arranged with Office, Games Room and Bathroom.
East Beach, Lytham St Annes, FY8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lytham Station0.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.7 miles
- Moss Side Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Tyron Ash Real Estate are a UK Based Real Estate / Estate Agency company based in Mayfair, London. We specialise in selling Residential, Prime and Super Prime Property across all areas of London, as well as all major towns & cities across the UK. We have dedicated, local expert agents offering a tailored estate agency service dedicated to getting property owners the best possible price for their home, in a time to suit their needs. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX139524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyron Ash Real Estate, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.