Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea
- Open Plan Living
- Top Floor
- Generous Double Bedroom Size
- Modern Finish
- Prime Location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Pomp Properties
Coming rare to the market and having been meticulously refurbished to a high specification, new owners can expect feeling right at home from day 1.
The accommodation benefits from ample storage space.
Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.3 miles
- Earls Court Station0.4 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Here at Pomp we have a passion for property!
Our dedicated team help acquire, sell, manage and rent properties in the heart of London. Pomp's tenacious approach to provide excellent service, combined with it's progressive and professional staff, client satisfaction is guaranteed. For all of your real estate requirements, we are here to help.
We believe that it is imperative to preserve the integrity of our services, by defending them and maintaining values that make us Pomp. What
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pomp Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.