Queens Park West Drive, Bournemouth
- Long lease
- Allocated Parking
- Ground Floor
- Views of the golf course from the gardens
- Stunning gardens
- Needs updating
- Great potential
- Well maintained block
- No chain
The main entrance to the block is located at the rear of the building via a tarmac driveway leading to the allocated parking and garage. There is security for each flat. Entering the communal you are welcomed by a bright, clean area.
Access to the flat is via a solid wood door into a large entrance area with storage cupboards, textured ceiling and an electric heater .
20' 4'' x 11' 6'' (6.2m x 3.5m)
The lounge diner is a light airy room with two sets of UPVC sliding doors offering access to the gardens. It has a textured ceiling, electric heater, and a door leading to the kitchen.
11' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.6m x 2.4m)
The kitchen has a large selection of wall and floor mounted units, stainless steel sink and UPVC window to front aspect.
14' 1'' x 9' 10'' (4.3m x 3.0m)
This is a light and bright room with smooth ceilings, coving, electric heater, double glazed UPVC window with the aspect onto the gardens
9' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.0m x 2.5m)
A good sized room with UPVC window on to the gardens, smooth ceiling and electric heater.
This has an older style suite with part tiled splash back, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Modern Low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled splash back
The grounds are superb with a selection of mature borders, shrubs and the wonderful lawned area. There is a private residents' gate that offers easy access to the golf course and the park. One has allocated parking and a garage .
Share of Freehold.
999 year lease from 2006.
Maintenance £1,600 pa.
Queens Park West Drive, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.9 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.2 miles
- Christchurch Station2.9 miles
About the agent
SIMPSONS Estate Agents have provided Bournemouth with a successful, independent, family-run property service since 1985. The proprietor was born in the New Forest and is proud to have retained his local connection to the surrounding area.
Nicholas James has recently taken over Simpsons Estate Agents after working for the previous owner for a number years. Nick has worked for a small number of Estate Agents within Wimborne, Poole and Bournemouth areas over the years from the Corporate co
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10602235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpsons Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.