Salisbury Road, Downton, Salisbury
- 5 Bedroom detached
- Garage and Driveway
- Part Exchange Available
- Separate Utilty
- Private rear garden
- Separate Study
STUNNING DETACHED 5 BEDROOM HOUSE OVERLOOKING FIELDS IN AN ENVIABLE POSITION - One of only two 5 bed homes on this development, this propety has a superb open plan kitchen/living/dining space, opening out ot the garden, plus a further living room with dual aspect.
SHOW HOME READY FOR VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT AND ALREADY OVER 50% RESERVED!
A charming village, contemporary styling and modern efficiency with a luxury finish epitomise this selection of homes at Downton. Constructed with this in mind, Meadow Grange has been built using a mixture of external finishes, ranging from red brick, detailing and traditional hanging tiles.
The interiors at Meadow Grange compliment the quintessential countryside location with an open plan style and high specification finish. The homes also have the luxury of outdoor living space, with private gardens and terraces to enjoy the sweeping views of the lovely Wiltshire countryside.
The development has great transport links to nearby Salisbury, which has a bustling market place steeped in history, and home to one of the last remaining Magna Carta.
Downton is a small quaint village along the River Avon in southern Wiltshire, around six miles South East of the Cathedral city, Salisbury and 5 miles north of the gateway to the New Forest - Fordingbridge. The village itself is found on the county boundary with Hampshire, close to the beautiful New Forest and the many facets of Dorset.
The new homes at Meadow Grange are a unique collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedrooms, tailored to compliment modern family life with open plan living and outside spaces. The development has been designed to encourage and create a sense of community through its arrangement of the homes.
Kitchen / Diner
Patio Doors To Rear Garden
Separate Utiltiy Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Salisbury Road, Downton, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fordingbridge Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Fordingbridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB103796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.