George Street, Hintlesham, Ipswich
- 4 first floor bedrooms
- Requires modernisation and updating
- 250ft garden available to rent for £10 per year *
- No onward chain delay
- Driveway & 24ft detached garage
- Shower room and family bathroom
- Living room with dining area
- Conservatory to the rear
- Popular & well located Suffolk village
About The Property - A fantastic opportunity to acquire a detached 4 bedroom village home set in the heart of this popular Suffolk village. The property does require modernisation internally and therefore offers great potential to update and re model to create a wonderful family home. In addition to the properties own garden, the property currently rent's a section of garden of about 250ft in length from the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich for just £10 per year*, this is located directly to the rear of the property. The current accommodation includes a porch, hall, downstairs shower room with a sink and WC, living room with potential for an open fire, dining area, kitchen and a conservatory. Upstairs there is a landing with a useful shelved airing cupboard, 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also has Upvc windows, doors, roof facia boards, energy saving roof solar panels, driveway and a 24ft garage. No onward chain!.
Outside - To the front there is an off road parking space and a driveway to the side which leads to a detached garage (24ft x 8ft3). To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden area with various shrubs, garden pond and a glass green house. A gate then provides access into the additional garden which is about 250ft in length and includes a lawn, vegetable plot and an orchard. This additional land is rented from the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich for just £10 per year*. At the bottom of the garden there is access to the village playing field.
Useful Info - We understand that the property has all mains services connected except for Gas. The heating system is electric (not tested) and there are solar panels installed on the roof for hot water along and the national grid of which money is paid back to the owners for the energy supplied.
* We are lead to believe that the rented garden from the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich would remain in place however, we advise that you make your own enquiries to be fully satisfied.
BrochuresGeorge Street, Hintlesham, IpswichBrochure
George Street, Hintlesham, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station4.2 miles
About the agent
MULTI AWARD WINNING LOCAL ESTATE AGENTS, BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2021 GOLD WINNER,
BRITISH PROPERTY AWARDS GOLD WINNER 2019 & 2021:
RATED EXCEPTIONAL & within TOP 5% of Estate Agents in the country - -
LOCAL independent FAMILY business -
AMAZING Five Star rated customer service - FANTASTIC marketing - BRILLIANT & unique VIDEO tours - FEE'S at just 0.99% plus vat (min £1495) - I
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31171129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hizzy, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.