Linden Park Road, Tunbridge Wells
- Let type:
- Long term
- Good sized 2-bedroom property in a highly desirable area of Tunbridge Wells
- Generous open plan living/ dining and kitchen room
- Family bathroom and en-suite bathroom
- Private outdoor balcony
- Contemporary and high-spec fittings throughout
- Local amenities within short walking distance and the town centre less than a mile away
This 2-bedroom round floor apartment is situated in a new development right next to the Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells. Light and airy throughout with high ceilings and large windows and generous and flexible living, dining and kitchen accommodation. At the rear of the property is a private balcony. Highly attractive property in a sought-after area.
Apartment 2 is located towards the rear of this block, accessed via a communal hallway. Once in the apartment, all rooms lead off the hallway. The main living space is an L-shaped room with underfloor heating, and open plan kitchen/diner with fully integrated high-spec functionality. Plenty of space for dining table and casual seating and with access to the private, covered balcony. The master bedroom is an excellent double with en-suite shower room and separate dressing room. The second bedroom is another good double, lovely and light with plenty of space for storage. A separate utility room houses the washing machine and presents further storage space.
This fabulous flat is located just off The Pantiles, the elegant Georgian colonnaded walkway believed by many to be the most pleasant place in Tunbridge Wells to browse, shop, eat, drink and stroll. Everything you might need - supermarket, chemist, restaurants of all varieties - is within walking distance, including the mainline station with its fast and frequent trains to Central London. There are excellent schooling options locally, within both the state and independent sectors, including those in the sought-after Kent Grammar system. Tunbridge Wells has a diverse range of restaurants, shops and sporting facilities and the impressive, award-winning Bluewater Shopping Centre is only 45 minutes' drive. If you want to escape to the coast, then the lovely seaside towns can be reached by train or car in under an hour.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Maddisons Residential 'the Agent')
Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent – £426.92
Deposit: Equivalent of 5 weeks' rent - £2,134.62
Term: minimum contract of 1 year
Available: Early January
Pets are not permitted
All mains utilities
Linden Park Road, Tunbridge Wells
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.5 miles
- High Brooms Station1.9 miles
- Frant Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Understanding that your house is probably your biggest asset, we know that you will want to use an estate agent who you can totally trust. At Maddisons Residential you will feel this not only because we are a member of the Property Ombudsman, but also in the promises that we make, and keep. We would simply love to meet with you, see your home and discuss your property plans. Maddisons Residential is a new agency, passionate about property and the delivery of an estate agency service that is f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11260908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maddisons Residential Ltd, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.