Northney Marina, Hayling Island
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Luxury apartment
- Sought after location
- Ground floor
- Private development
- Brand new property
- Extremely high specification
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Less than two minutes walk to sea front
- Zero Deposit option
- Video tour
Laminate flooring is present throughout the open plan space, with a carpeted bedroom and tiled bathroom. The kitchen provides ample storage space with grey base and wall units and comes with an integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric oven and hob and fridge freezer. The double bedroom features a large, integral wardrobe for storage and looks out onto the terrace, as does the lounge/dining area.
The white bathroom suite includes a shower over the bath, heated towel rail and vanity mirror. Additional storage can be located next to the front door, and the property can be accessed via either the communal entrance or the private terrace door.
This property benefits from two allocated parking spaces, double glazing and spot lighting both indoors and out. The positioning of the property means that it is one of the most secluded and peaceful apartments in the development. The marina and waterfront are within a two minute walk and North Common walking trail is also a stones throw away, as are several eateries and pubs. The properties location is also ideal for commuters, with motorway access just 1.6 miles away.
Northney Marina, Hayling Island
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hilsea Station3.8 miles
- Bedhampton Station3.8 miles
- Havant Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Our lettings branch covers the entire local area and homes in the surrounding district of Portsmouth.
Our friendly, experienced and proactive team are focused on finding our landlords the right tenant, achieving the right rental price and most importantly, keeping you safe and legal. Many of our expert agents live locally and have developed forward-thinking knowledge of the area boasting years of collective experience, giving them unique insight into the local rental market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000633542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.