The Street, West Horsley
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Viewings Available Seven Days A Week Including Bank Holidays!
- Available On The 1st Of July On An Unfurnished Basis
- Rent Includes Water Bill
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- On-Street Parking
- Highly Sought After Location
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Ample Storage Throughout
Internal accommodation comprises a bright open-plan kitchen and reception room which offers ample storage and integrated appliances. Moreover, the property boasts two large double bedrooms, one of which has a generously sized en-suite bathroom. There is also another separate three-piece family bathroom.
Further benefits of this apartment comprise ample storage throughout, brand new appliances, walking distance to a number of open green spaces and close proximity to several transport links, including Horsley Station and the A3. Offered to the market on an un-furnished basis, this property is available to move into at the start of july.
Viewings are available seven days a week including Bank Holidays so please call the Laurels Team for more information. This property has a council tax band of 'D' and the deposit is £1,557.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Street, West Horsley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsley Station1.6 miles
- Clandon Station2.1 miles
- Effingham Junction Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11242211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.