Wyncliffe Gardens, Pentwyn
- Well Maintained and Presented
- Generous Double Bedroom
- Good Size Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
Beautifully presented one bedroom top floor apartment in Wyncliffe Gardens built in 2007. Excellent position being close to local transport links into the City Centre and to the A48/M4.
Local amenities include several supermarkets including Waitrose, Aldi and Lidl with Cardiff Gate retail park just a short drive away.
This very light apartment comprising entrance hall, good size lounge/kitchen boasting French doors with private Juliet balcony overlooking woodland, generous double bedroom, refurbished bathroom with walk in shower, an ideal first purchase.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Entered via a communal door with security intercom and security code. Well maintained entrance hall and stairwell to the second floor.
Entry into the apartment via wooden door to hallway with all rooms off. Airing cupboard providing extra storage.
6.11m x 3.81m - 20'1" x 12'6"
Stunning open plan living area with doors with full length windows on either side opening to Juliet balcony overlooking the woodland area second window to the side, all mounted heater.KITCHEN Well appointed kitchen with a range of matching wall and floor units providing plenty of storage. space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer. Integral cooker with hob over and extractor fan above.
3.43m x 3.13m - 11'3" x 10'3"
Generous double bedroom with window to the rear overlooking woodland, providing privacy, wall mounted heater.
Recently re-furbished bathroom with low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and large walk in shower with glass screen, tiled on two walls and tiled flooring, heated towel radiator.
Allocated parking to the front of the building.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold with 114 years remaining, ground rent £125pa and the service charge with £400 half yearly. This will all need to be confirmed by your solicitors.
Wyncliffe Gardens, Pentwyn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station1.9 miles
- Heath High Level Station2.0 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Over the years, we'd like to think we've learned a lot about what our sellers like and don't like, so we've created a service that makes for a speedy, efficient home-selling process...Lean on our experience
Nathan & Sian's years of combined experience in the Cardiff market will ensure you're armed with an effective, tailored marketing strategy designed to achieve the very highest price for your home.Home staging is crucial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9535681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.