- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Semi-detached three bedroom house
- Family bathroom, en-suite and downstairs WC
- Spacious living/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- A short walk from local amenities
- SE facing garden with shed
- Single garage and allocated parking
SITUATION Guildford is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering first class entertainment and shopping, and is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away and for those that commute by train, the service to Waterloo from the mainline station is excellent, with times from approximately 36 minutes. There are a number of first class schools in the town, including Guildford High School for Girls, The Royal Grammar School, Tormead and Lanesborough Schools, as well as those further afield. The state sector is also very well catered for, with both George Abbot and St Peters being well thought of.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road Station1.5 miles
- Clandon Station1.6 miles
- Guildford Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Chantries & Pewleys, a privately owned, independent and traditional estate agent specialising in the sale and letting of prime residential property within Guildford and the surrounding villages.
Chantries & Pewleys is owned by Richard Prynne, Chris Dean and Anthony Brown, who have worked within the property business for many years. Richard, Chris and Anthony are all local to Guildford having lived and raised their families in the town and so naturally know the area like the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103474001441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chantries and Pewleys Estate Agents, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.