Brock Hill, Wickford
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
- Potential To Extend (Subject to Planning Consent)
* No Onward Chain
* Guide Price £375,000 - £385,000
* Entrance Hall
* Lounge: 22'7 x 13'10 max
* Kitchen: 11'10 x 8'8
* Dining Area: 9'9 x 8'8
* Shower Room
* Bedroom 1: 12' x 11' max
* Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 10'
* Rear Garden 50'
* Side Access
* Off Street Parking To Front
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
Double glazed door to Hall. Tiled floor, built in airing cupboard, radiator.
Fitted work surfaces to three walls with drawers, cupboards and space below. Wall mounted cupboards, double glazed window to side. Double drainer stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, textured and coved ceiling with inset down lights. Wall mounted gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water systems (not tested) Tiled floor, open to dining area.
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, feature mock fire place with attractive raised brick hearth and surround. Tiled flooring, two radiators, open to;
Dining Area: 9'9 x 8'8
Double glazed French style doors to garden, tiled flooring, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One: 12' x 11' max
Double glazed window to front, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes to one wall, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two: 10'10 x 10'
Double glazed window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash basin and large tiled double shower, textured and coved ceiling with inset down lights. Double glazed window to side, Tiled walls, chrome effect ladder style radiator, extractor fan.
Rear Garden: Approx.50'
Paved patio area and lawn area with flower beds.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brock Hill, Wickford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station1.0 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.0 miles
- South Woodham Ferrers Station4.1 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.