Higgins Lane, Birmingham, B32
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished One Double Bedroom within Seven Bedroom Detached House
- House Share
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Communal Lounge/Kitchen/Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- PROFESSIONAL LET ONLY
- Available 1st February 2022
Having off-road parking.
Situate in a quiet residential road near local amenities.
Walking distance to Quinton, Harborne High Street is approximately 5 minute drive, Junction 3 M5 is approximately 5 minute drive.
Professional House Share.
Double Furnished Room with En-Suite.
Garden with patio area
All bills included: gas, electric, council tax, broadband and water
includes washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, 2 tall fridge/freezers, 2 oven and gas cookers.
Regular garden service
Higgins Lane, Birmingham, B32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowley Regis Station2.1 miles
- University Station2.4 miles
- Langley Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Right Estate Agents, Shirley
Right Estate Agents LTD Suite 116 123 Stratford Road Shirley Solihull B90 3ND
Welcome to The Right Letting Agents
Are You Looking at Renting Your Property?
Are you fed up with Letting Agents charging excessive fees and offering a sub standard service?
All our locally based rental agents have expert knowledge within your area.
At Right Estate Agents we are delighted to offer a full lettings service. With over 40 years experience in residential lettings we have a proven track record and are expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KSHiggins. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.