Southway, Guildford, GU2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 1289909
8min. walk to University of Surrey, stunning 5 bedroom modern large house, Ideal for University students, 3 large doubles, 1 large single & 1 single, 2 washrooms, Living room. Must see student house 2022/23.
3 Large double bedrooms. 1 large single & 1 single room. bright living space, modern kitchen, washrooms on both floor, off street parking, secluded rear garden, recently modernized, fully furnished, laminate flooring throughout, residential area, sports centre & Tesco, Let & managed by landlord.
- Ideal for University of Surrey students and medical students.
- The area is quiet and residential but still has easy access to all facilities.
- Wood laminate flooring throughout the property.
- Living room with sofa, dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with oven, washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Rooms furnished with wardrobe, study table, chair and side table.
- House Professionally cleaned for the start of tenancy and with HMO licence from council.
- Driveway parking available, secluded rear garden.
- Floor plans available in photo gallery with room sizes. Video tour available.
- Let, managed & viewing arranged by landlord. No Letting agent/agency. No fees, Just good Honest & Prompt service guaranteed. Professionally cleaned house & garden for start of tenancy.
Testimonials/Reviews available from existing & previous students on google reviews. Please visit and read all. Thanks Video tour of this luxury house is available, see below.
Its a student house for past numbers of years.
Best location for University students with large rooms with parking and rear patio garden for fun time!!!
This spacious five bed house is available to let to a group of University of Surrey students for academic year 2022/23.
Make this house your HOME and have a memorable student LIFE.
Stay safe and live well
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,800.00 per month (£646.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,230.76
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1289909
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Southway, Guildford, GU2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.1 miles
- London Road Station1.5 miles
- Shalford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 128990904012022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.