Whitacre, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large One Bedroom End Terrace
- Popular Location Close To Local Amenities
- Short Drive To The City Centre
- Large Double Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- Upvc Double Glazing And Full Gas Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking To The Front And Rear
- Standard Deposit: £675
ONE BEDROOM MODERN END TERRACE HOME ** Off Road Parking For Two Cars ** LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM ** Modern Kitchen With Fitted Electric Oven And Hob ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING ** Lounge With Laminate Flooring ** LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN **
A good sized, modernised, one bedroom end-of-terrace house, located in the popular area of Parnwell close to local shops, bus routes and major road links. The property is a short drive from the city centre and has excellent access to the Tesco Distribution Centre.
The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, an enclosed low maintenance garden and off-road parking at the front.
The entrance hall has tiled flooring, a built-in cupboard, a recessed area with space for a fridge freezer, and opens to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of modern units and work surfaces, with built in oven, hob, and extractor, plumbing and space for a washing machine and has tiled flooring. The spacious lounge measures approximately 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.27m) and has stairs to the first floor, laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
The landing has access to a large double bedroom, measuring approximately 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.27m), and a modern bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite, with shower over the bath, and with vinyl flooring.
Outside to the front is an off-road parking space with another to the rear, and to the rear is an enclosed, low maintenance paved garden.
The property is in very good condition and is available on an unfurnished basis.
Whitacre, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.1 miles
- Whittlesea Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1150. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 51670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.