56 Bradshawgate, Leigh
- Retail shop on busy pedestrianised high street
- Nearby occupiers include Halifax, Santander, Home Bargains, Specsavers & Timpsons
- Close to Leigh Market and The Spinningate Shopping Centre
- Excellent footfall in heart of Leigh town centre
- May suit a number of occupiers
- Upper floors suitable for residential conversion STPP
- New lease-£20,000 per annum exclusive
- For Sale-Offers in the region of £185,000
Internally, the accommodation is arranged over ground, first and second floors plus ancillary basement storage. The ground floor benefits from a regular shaped retail area plus ancillary stores at the rear.
At first floor there are separate male and female WCs, a small office and kitchen plus further stores. The second floor may suit stores, offices or even conversion to residential accommodation subject to planning and building regulation consents.
56 Bradshawgate, Leigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hag Fold Station2.8 miles
- Atherton Station2.8 miles
- Daisy Hill Station3.0 miles
Lamb & Swift Commercial are a well established firm of independent specialist property consultants. Using a team of highly experienced qualified Chartered Surveyors, we aim to provide the highest standards of service and advice in all of the following areas of commercial property:
- Commercial Property Agency – including acquisitions and disposals
- Property Development Advice
- Property Investment Advice
- Specialist Motor Trade Sales/Acquis
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamb & Swift Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.