Pentland Avenue, St. Helens, WA9
- Spacious corner plot
- Two bedrooms
- Well-presented throughout
- No onward chain
- Upstairs bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- New carpets throughout
- Dropped kerb with driveway
Situated on a spacious corner plot with a large front garden is this two bedroom terraced property. Well-presented throughout featuring brand new carpets and available with no onward chain, this property is the perfect fit for a First Time Buyer.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, living room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor offers two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there is a large well maintained garden to the front of the property and a driveway offering off-road parking. Externally to the rear of the property offers a garden and brick outbuilding suitable for storage.
Located in Parr; a residential suburb of St. Helens situated just a short distance from the Town Centre that provides a wide variety of local amenities including shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. St Helens Junction train station is also within easy reach providing excellent rail links throughout the North West.
Pentland Avenue, St. Helens, WA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St Helens Junction Station1.2 miles
- St. Helens Central Station1.3 miles
- Lea Green Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Little Estate Agents was founded in 2019 by Ryan Little and Jonathan Lyth, with a wealth of combined experience as a property investor/landlord and working within a large corporate estate agent. Our office is based in a prominent position in the leisure sector of St. Helens Town Centre. We offer a comprehensive sales, lettings and property management service across St. Helens, Rainhill and Prescot.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LITTL_000858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Little Estate Agents, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.