Ducie Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1
- In an Area of High Demand
- State of the Art Facilities
- Podium Level Retail Space
- Residents Sauna/ Steam Room
- Hi-Spec Amenities
- 6% Rental Returns
- Experienced Management Company
Hi Rise Apartments
Breath-taking design. An icon on the skyline. The finest residential homes in the city.
This development will become one of the city's most distinctive landmarks. A magnificent architectural achievement.
Inside are living spaces that raise the benchmark for quality in Manchester. Subtle design and elegant finishes merge to create premium, contemporary homes.
Impressive communal facilities. Immediate access to expansive green space.
* In an Area of High Demand
* State of the Art Facilities
* Podium Level Retail Space
* 6% Rental Returns
* Experienced Management Company
UK Government makes Real Estate a Priority
The property will play an integral role in the UK government's post-COVID-19 strategy:
* Prime Minister Boris Johnson pledged to "build, build, build" as part of his new economic plan for the country.
- Some planning restrictions were eased in September, while new regulations will also allow more unused commercial buildings to be turned into residential properties.
* Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, announced a stamp duty land tax (SDLT) holiday for property buyers until 31st March 2021
- Increasing the tax threshold for properties under GBP 500,000 is designed to prompt more people to buy homes before the end of 2020 and into 2021.
Build-to-Rent Apartments to Increase in Demand?
In April, Savills reported that the "coronavirus lockdown is unlikely to dampen investors' growing appetite" for the build-to-rent residential property sector.
Purpose-built rental homes have become the modern city centre home of choice for millions of tenants across the UK in recent years.
And as many UK tenants now refocus their accommodation priorities following life in lockdown, build-to-rent homes may now appeal to more of the country's rental population.
Strong 5-Year Property Price Growth Projections
Savills' latest baseline projections - updated in September 2020 - forecast positive property price growth over the next five years, as the market rebounds from COVID-19 in 2020
A High Growth, High Demand Investment Location
A city that's attracting investment from across the world.
Take just one look at the many cranes that are redrawing Manchester's skyline right now and you realise that this is a city that's growing.
A city with a young, expanding population. Home to elite universities and world-famous football clubs. A city with a first-class infrastructure, home to some of the UK's biggest companies and the world's largest multinationals. A city with big plans for the future.
It's also a city with one of the UK's most in-demand - and undersupplied - property markets.
This is just the start of the growth cycle. With projections forecasting Manchester and the North West to drive UK price growth in the next five years and beyond, everything is in place for the city to remain one of the strongest places to buy property in the UK and Europe.
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only
Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation< /b>
Ducie Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Alesco is one of the UK's leading property investment specialists, handpicking and pre-negotiating exclusive terms on high-return opportunities across the UK.
Founded in 2016 by experts with over 20 years of experience in the field, Alesco is dedicated to helping you grow your portfolio and ensure your long-term financial security.
Whether you are looking for immediate returns, consistently high yields or strong capital growth, we have th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Blde-285000-Manchester. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alesco Property North, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.