Clarkston Road, Glasgow, G44
- Exclusive Retirement development for the over 60’s
- Luxurious two bedroom apartment
- Preferred position and size
- Principal en-suite Bedroom
- Fantastic open plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fixture and Fittings
- Safety / Security features
- Complete peace of mind
- Lovely development with House Manager
The Fairways is an intimate development of just 28 apartments designed specifically for the over 60’s. Enjoying a central and highly convenient location and just a short distance from the heart of Clarkston, the development offers luxurious living in stylish surroundings. This ‘later living’ apartment opens the door to much more than just a fantastic apartment. Peace of mind is assured with security features as standard, and all external maintenance taken care off. McCarthy & Stone manages The Fairways and with a House Manager to support the homeowners as they enjoy an independent and fulfilling retirement.
Access via secured buzzer entry and carpeted residence hallway / stairwell with lift access to all floors This top floor apartment is the largest within the development and the property enjoys a preferred position and has a significant benefit of having a balcony. The flat itself extends to traditional style reception hallway with good storage and main shower room adjacent, fantastic open plan lounge / dining room with access to modern fitted kitchen, generous principal bedroom with walk in closet and en-suite bathroom, second spacious double bedroom. A significant benefit of the property is the balcony which enjoys lovely open outlooks across the district and towards Williamwood golf club. Specifications include; modern electric heating, double glazing, oak veneered doors with chrome fittings and overall, the subjects are well presented and decorated in neutral decorative tones throughout. In addition to the afore mentioned the flat also benefits from camera entrance system, 24-hour emergency call out system, intruder alarm and fire detection equipment.
The development itself features a homeowner’s lounge with audio visual equipment, roof terrace, house manager, guest suite, laundry room, landscaped gardens, mobility scooter charging points, bicycle area and carpark available to on site permit holders.
EER BAND B
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Clarkston Road, Glasgow, G44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clarkston Station0.5 miles
- Williamwood Station0.7 miles
- Muirend Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Once, Estate Agents were Estate Agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in Estate Agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price. Most Estate Agents will reassure you that they care as much about selling your home for the best possible price as you do.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the count
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22606280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Clarkston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.