Bishopric Court, Horsham, RH12
- Council Tax Band A
- Two bedroom apartment
- Spacious sitting room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Fitted wardrobe space
- Walk-in wet room/shower room
- Access to amenities
- Communal gardens
- Residents parking
- Access to Horsham town centre
Agent notes - Due to the length of lease at 54 years remaining, it is advisable that cash buyers may only be applicable, if looking to buy with a mortgage it is advised to seek advice from your mortgage lender in regards to the lease term.
Reserve fund - £75.83 / per month
Service charge - £249.68 / per month
Ground rent - £6.25 / per month
There is residents parking as well as communal gardens and grounds.
Horsham is a vibrant market town with great transport links and excellent educational facilities. There is the superb Horsham Park and also the nearby Warnham Nature Reserve, other countryside aspects also include the Downslink Cycle Path. The schooling caters for state and public sectors and the main schools are Millais, Forest, Tanbridge, Collyers, Christ¿s Hospital and Farlington. There is a thriving restaurant and café scene, from familiar chains to independent and award-winning eateries. The Carfax markets offer local produce and street food every Thursday and Saturday and there are various themed events throughout the year.
Sitting Room 12'9 (3.89m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Kitchen 9'2 (2.79m) x 6'4 (1.93m)
Bedroom 1 12'7 (3.84m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Bedroom 2 9'3 (2.82m) x 6'5 (1.96m)
Shower room 5'11 (1.8m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
Details correct: January 2022
Energy Performance Certificates
Bishopric Court, Horsham, RH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsham Station0.7 miles
- Littlehaven Station1.4 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams in Horsham are proud to be part of one of the largest and most successful independent estate agents in the region. We aim to provide a first class service throughout Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire with the London link.
Our four storey office is situated in the heart of the busy Horsham Carfax, we are able to offer our clients unrivalled exposure for their property in the local area as well as internationally through th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 360492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.