Khosla Road, Winchester, SO22 6GT
- Contemporary Calais light grey fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel integrated single oven with four ring gas hob
- Integrated fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher
- Amtico laminate flooring in kitchen and downstairs hallway
- Apollo carpet in living room and bedroom
- Private Juliette balcony
- Ceramic frost flooring in bathroom
- Minutes away from Winchester railway station
- Lovely new quiet development
- Ample space and extra storage
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is flooded with natural light from the ceiling height window with double doors to the Juliette balcony. As well as a generous bedroom and bathroom you also have the added bonus of a store in the entrance hallway meaning you can keep clutter to a minimum. Available to buy with shared ownership.
Coming soon to Kings Barton, register your interest today
3.71m x 2.66m
12ft 2? x 8ft 9?
5.21m x 2.77m
17ft 1? x 9ft 1?
3.56m x 2.49m
11ft 8? x 8ft 2?
1.47m x 0.71m
4ft 10? x 2ft 4?
3.87m x 3.57m
12ft 8? x 11ft 9?
2.18m x 2.04m
7ft 2? x 6ft 8?
Total floor area
Measurements and layouts are for illustrative purposes only and can vary according to the plot.
Local area and connections
Kings Barton is a short walk away from Winchester city centre and Winchester railway station, with excellent schools close by. The development itself benefits from Barton Farm Primary Academy school and will also boast a community centre, park-and-ride facilities and natural open spaces.
Transport links are superb with Winchester railway station around 1 mile away where you can reach London Waterloo in around 1 hour or Southampton in around 22 minutes. The A34, A303 and M3 are also within easy reach, making this development ideal for commuters.
By Rail (from Winchester Station)
* Basingstoke - 14 minutes
* Southampton - 19 minutes
* Clapham Junction - 56 minutes
* London Waterloo - 58 minutes
By Rail (from Micheldever Station)
* London Waterloo - 57 minutes
About shared ownership
Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
The share you buy is dependent on your financial and personal circumstances. It can be from a minimum of 25% to a maximum of 75% share of the full market value of the property. You may be able to buy further shares at a later stage, and in most cases you will be able to buy up to 100% of the shares in your home and own it outright. However, in some cases there may be restrictions on when you can buy a further share or on the maximum total share you can own.
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
* Have a household income of under £80,000 (£90,000 in London)
* Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
* Can afford the minimum deposit
* Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
* The full market value of this home is £260,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £65,000 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you're buying with a mortgage you may only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £3,250.
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only
Khosla Road, Winchester, SO22 6GT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.7 miles
- Shawford Station3.8 miles
About the development
- Stunning 3 bedroom house with private garden
- Generous-sized, contemporary designed family living spaces
- Off-street parking included
- A short walk away from Winchester city centre
- Available to reserve with shared ownership
- Register your interest today to find out more
Make yourself at home with Persona Homes. We are creating a new generation of homeowners who thought getting on the property ladder was an impossible dream.
Everyone is unique, including us. We focus on the little things that make a big difference. From our dedicated hosts, to our range of ownership options, everything we do has you in mind. Some people say 'home is where the heart is' and we think it's true. That's why we put so much of our heart into making yours a home you'll love.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference Balder63_25pc_Jan22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.