Hornash Lane, Shadoxhurst, Ashford
- Immaculately Presented Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Semi-Rural Village Location
- Recently Updated Kitchen
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden with self-contained office
- Off Road Parking
The village of Shadoxhurst enjoys good public transport links to Ashford Town Centre and the International Train Station as well as good local amenities which includes a village hall together with the sports pavilion which caters for all kinds of activities and the village Post Office/Shop at Stubbs Cross is well stocked. The King's Head is a popular family run award winning pub where a warm welcome is assured and good food is the order of the day! Clubs and organizations in the village include Cubs, Scouts, Brownies, Rainbows and Guides and the Ladies Social Club. There is a Mother and Toddler Club and Playschool and for the more active there is a Football Club, Karate Club, Short Mat Bowls, Walking Group and a Fitness centre.
The accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance hall with access to most rooms, storage cupboard and stairs to first floor. The lounge is positioned to the front of the property which leads through to the study both with outlook over front garden. The recently modernised kitchen/diner is located to the rear of the property with doors leading through to rear garden and also with the benefit of a utility room. To the ground floor are 3 of the bedrooms with dressing room and ensuite from master, there is also an additional cloakroom and family bathroom. Up to the first floor is an additional bedroom with large attic space storage. Externally the property is access over a block paved drive which provides ample parking for multiple vehicles, there is also a lawned area. To the rear the garden is mostly laid to lawn with gated side access and range of shrub borders, there is also timber shed for storage as well as handy self-contained home office.
For full measurements and layout please see attached floorplan.
Hornash Lane, Shadoxhurst, Ashford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ham Street Station2.3 miles
- Ashford International Station3.4 miles
- Ashford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Letting your property is a big decision. You need an agent you can trust to find you a reliable tenant in the shortest possible time and you need to know that your investment will be protected while providing you with a good return.
Andrew & Co is dedicated to finding you that perfect tenant quickly and efficiently and will ensure that every potential tenant is fully referenced and credit checked before his or her application is considered.
At Andrew & Co we understand that this i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101010016909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew & Co Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.