Studio 8, Worcester, WR2 6JG #386229
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
Studio 8 (top floor) - AVAILABLE NOW - Large room with private in-room kitchen and access to two shower rooms shared with only 2 other rooms. ONE person occupancy only, no couples sorry.
** All Bills included **
** Unlimited BT Infinity Fibre-optic Broadband **
** Professional cleaner once a month for shared areas **
WORKING PROFESSIONAL / QUIET STUDENT PREFERRED - All applicants will have an ID check, check of sufficient income and credit check. Students will require a guarantor who can pass the checks..
You deal directly with the accredited full time professional landlord so no agents fees to pay and a simple online application process.
Rooms 1,2,3,4,5,9,10 and 11 are self contained studios with their own private kitchen area and an ensuite shower room.
All rooms/studios include :
- Double Bedframe with memory foam mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Double glazed window and radiator
- Private in-room kitchen with sink, microwave, fridge/freezer, fan oven, 4 ring hob (all rooms)
- Private ensuite shower room with shower, sink, toilet (only studios 1,2,3,4,5,9,10 and 11)
- Wifi and wired Ethernet
All the rooms/studios share common facilities including :
- BT Infinity fibre-optic superfast broadband internet with unlimited download (Wifi and wired in rooms)
- Gas central heating and full double glazing
- Bathroom room with sink, toilet, bath
- 2 x shower rooms
- 2 x toilets
- Huge living room with dining table and pool table
- Amazing TV room with plenty sofas
- Laundry room with 2 x washing machines and a dryer
- Cleaner for shared areas once a month
- Private patio garden to the rear
- Plenty private off-street parking at rear
- Bike garage
** RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS **
Rent is paid monthly in advance. A deposit of 1 months rent(held in government approved scheme) when moving in. Prices shown are for single occupancy, for a couple add Â£20 per month.
The house is around 20 minutes walk to the main city centre and 10 minutes to the centre of St Johns with Co-op and Sainsburys supermarkets.
The property is fully licenced by Worcester City Council and is managed by a professional Landlord who is accredited by both the council and the National Landlords Association.
You don't need to ask if the rooms are still available, if you can see this advert then it's available for viewing.
I'm generally available for viewings between 9am and 3pm week days and by arrangement at weekends. Drop me a message or give me a call and we can usually arrange a viewing for the next day. If you are unable to attend in person then we are also available to offer WhatsApp video viewings.
Proof of sufficient income and credit check required for all applicants.
Studio 8, Worcester, WR2 6JG #386229
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Foregate Street Station1.1 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station1.6 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Bunk is a revolutionary letting agent created by landlords and tenants to reinvent
renting into what it should be: simple, easy and affordable.
Our technology provides you with all the tools you need to rent and our dedicated
account managers are always just a short call away to help remove the stress in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference c8q74QR2Y8RzQZtfNSa0. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bunk, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.